Monday, May 3, 2010

FInal Documentation: Proposal

For my final, I decided to create a more detailed version of my midterm. When I finished my midterm, I knew there was a lot more I could have added but I was unable to due to the interest of time. This time, I wanted to make the table more detailed, add better shaders, fix the lighting, and add more to the scene to make it a little less dull. I also decided I wanted to take a shot at rigging, so I modeled two hands that were each binded to a skeleton to operate the machine. My original plan was to have the hand put the coin into the machine, pull the plunger, and press the buttons on the paddles. In addition, one of the hands would shake its fist at the machine when it lost. In addition, I would have a Pong machine running in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment